<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6537655228601296972?origin\x3dhttp://bebe-rhea.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard Links
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ Rhea's new clothes so far!
♥ Glucose results FINALLY out!!
♥ Glucose Test @ Week 28
♥ Early contraction scare @ Week 26
♥ Waterbag leak scare @ Week 24
♥ 2nd day in Mt. Alvernia
♥ Early contraction @ Week 23!!!
♥ 1st forum mummies gathering
♥ Week 20 Scan (Detailed Scan)
♥ Another boy boy name choice...


Date back by month
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ Thursday, September 2, 2010 @ 4:43 PM
`Week 32 Scan

Little Rhea is 32 weeks old!! She is 2.22kg and growing well.
Oh... and finally I gained my 1st 2kg... but i think i can already see more coming up.. haa...

As for me, sigh... lots of pelvic pain which I did not experience at all when I have Rhys.
Doc say is becoz this is second pregnancy so the muscles and womb are more relaxed and loose so when baby gets bigger, it will tends to hang down and press on the pelvic area, hence all the horrible pain... nothing we can do... aiyo... walk so pain... just move my legs also pain... imagine I already not walking a lot lor... if I was working and climbing stairs every day, think I will die ah...