<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6537655228601296972?origin\x3dhttp://bebe-rhea.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard Links
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ Week 07 Scan (1st Scan)
♥ I am POSITIVE!


Date back by month
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ Thursday, March 25, 2010 @ 8:00 PM
`Week 09 Scan

After a long wait since the last checkup, we are back to the gynae's clinic.
And only that moment when we can see the baby's image on the screen, then we can really start breathing...

Baby still looks very small... just 2.34cm... but can already id the head and limbs...
So glad that finally we can be assured that baby is growing fine...

Now another long wait liao...
But doc mentioned that I must not over exert myself such as carrying Rhys, even brisk walking... for once, a doctor actually tell me to NOT exercise... haa...
But I know that she is very concerned lah... she is right... I went thru so much and so long just to conceive this baby... we should do everything to keep the baby safe inside...
And that means lots of pills lah... hormone pills, fish oil (damn ex), folic acid... argh, i hate pills but this time I willingly swallowed everything every night...

As for pregnancy symptoms so far, just entirely no appetite at all... I can basically dun eat anything for the whole day lor... see food liao also dun feel like eating... regardless of ANY food...
Tired... this time, I am tired but CANNOT SLEEP!! I am sleeping monster one lor... can you imagine me not be able to sleep? sigh... i hate it...
And this time round, I felt nausea on and off. Felt pukey sometimes...
But I guess I am better than some mummies who basically puke every day...
Hopefully when 2nd trimester arrived, all these bad stuff will just go away... *shoo*

So looking forward to the next scan...
oh.. and doc mentioned that I may feel the baby's movement much eariler than before...hee... so exciting...