<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6537655228601296972?origin\x3dhttp://bebe-rhea.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard Links
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
♥ Archives

Recent Posts


Date back by month
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ Sunday, February 21, 2010 @ 5:14 PM
`I am POSITIVE!

Finally, after months of hopes up and hopes down, tears and disappointments... I am really positive!
I cannot believe that I can actually waited for a week before i decided to test it. Maybe becoz I dun want to be disappointed again... too many false alarm in the past liao...

And of coz, following the positive results, starts the worrying... worried that egg sac not in correct position lah... etc... and everything can only be confirmed after visiting the gynae and have a scan...

Praying real hard that the scan will be something positive too...